RealData Releases Real Estate Investment Analysis Software 14.0
RealData has released Version 14.0 of its Real Estate Investment Analysis, Standard Edition software for Windows computers. The product is now in its 25th year and this latest version adds considerable functionality as well as new add-on modules.
REIA is an income-property analysis and presentation package that creates detailed financial reports to show the true investment potential of commercial and residential income properties. The user can:
- Produce revenue projections of up to 20 years for apartments, multi-family dwellings, office buildings, industrial buildings, shopping centers and mixed-use properties;
- Forecast operating expenses, pass-throughs, cash flows, rates of return, and potential vacancy and credit losses; use sensitivity analysis and goal seeking;
- Apply different assumptions about purchase terms, financing, improvements, reserves and more to explore before- and after-tax consequences of ownership and eventual resale;
- Evaluate potential investment performance for individual partners.
Version 14.0 represents a major upgrade to this already powerful application. New features include:
- New Quick Analysis mode to decide in minutes if the project merits detailed analysis;
- Enhanced residential and commercial income worksheets - more options with faster, efficient data entry, including a rollover wizard to model complex commercial scenarios easily;
- Revised financing section with new loan options;
- Expanded Partnership Analysis with features not found in any product in its class;
- Optional Add-on product for Comparison Analysis of investment properties;
- Optional Add-on product for Portfolio Analysis.
Real Estate Investment Analysis, Standard Edition Version 14.0 is priced at $495. Users of the previous version (12.0) can upgrade for $99 until October 15, 2007 or $199 thereafter. The add-on products for property comparison and portfolio analysis are priced at $39 each.
Frank Gallinelli is the founder and president of RealData® Inc. as well as designer of the REIA software. He is the author of What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow (McGraw Hill), one of the top-selling real estate books since 2003, and teaches a class in income-property analysis in Columbia Unversity's MS program in Real Estate Development. For more information about RealData and its products please visit www.realdata.com or contact the company at 800-899-6060.